Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps May Preview

Gosh how time fly by. Sorry for being absent from my blog space, been rather swamped with work!



Anyway, its time for Sparke Creations Rubber Stamps' monthly preview. For those who don't know I illustrate the rubber stamps for the SCRS store and each month Sparkle (the lovely owner) releases two new stamps. And her talented design team showcase their craft skills using the new stamps!

Today SCRS is previewing Expecting Emily stamp! Sparkle is giving away a stamp to one lucky winner so follow this link to find out how! All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 12th May 2012.
In the mean time check out some of the beautiful cards the design team has come up with!







Now I am feeling guilty as I have missed last months' preview! I hope it's not too late to showcase Ballerina Ruby and Baseball Oliver stamps! Both available from the SCRS store!




And check out some of these cards created by the talented craft makers! It so inspiring seeing how my black and white line drawings are transformed into colourful cards!
You can check out more at SCRS Facebook page!






No comments:

Post a Comment