Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Educational Material: Have you Ever


Another book illustrated by me will be showing up in school around NZ. "Have you Ever" was a quick and fun text book project commissioned by PEARSON educational publishers.

Since the story is set in modern classroom I wanted a cast that expressed variety and individuality. I especially enjoyed drawing the funky teacher! Here goes the character roughs and some spread from the book.
  



Like I have said in previous posts one downfall about working on these text books are that I can not buy them in book stores or even through the publishers :( 
And since I no longer work in school (I sued to be an Art Technician at ACG Parnell College in Auckland until my freelance work took over) this one copy I will have to keep safely in my growing archive of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment