Saturday, December 10, 2011

December Release: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Two new stamps have been added to the Sparkle Creations Rubber stamps store! The first is Hokey Oliver!
I didn't know until I have read Sparkle's blog, her hubby is a hokey player. Hope he approves of my illustration...

As expected Simonne has created a beautiful card with this new stamp! If you read her post you will see that she did a bit of research to make sure she got all the proportions right for the Union Jack Flag.



The second new stamp is Ice Skating Chloe! I wish I was as active as her... I was bought up in Nagano (a city where they held winter Olympic Sports some years ago...) During winter there would be ice skating classes at my old primary school. I think I was the only one who couldn't skate, even after two winter seasons! I guess I just suck at it...
Anyway, Chloe went through a couple to roughs to get things right!


Above is a very cute card made by Kim. Loving the colour combinations and the added ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment