Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preview! Lily The Littlest Angel Series


Exciting announcement! Next month will be launch of a brand new series, "Lily the Littlest Angel" published by Scholastic NZ.
This charming new series is written by the Award winning New Zealand writer, Elizabeth Pulford. The first two books "Lily the Littlest Angel gets her wings" and "Lily has a Secret" will hit the book stores around New Zealand and Australia! Exciting!

I think New Zealand schools are lucky as they seem to have the books in their libraries already. The librarian at my school that I work at showed them to me. I was surprised as I only received my copies today! Apparently the students were excited that there were more books illustrated by their "Miss Aki" :)
Arrgh loving my job.

You can get a glimpse of the first chapter of the first book here.
I am having so much fun illustrating the fourth book now, scheduled to be released towards the end of the year. I will be posting more on Lily soon!
In the mean while check out Lily's blog written by Elizabeth Pulford!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Aki.

    Interesting that the libraries already have them! But good too, as the children get to read them all the sooner.

    And isn't it so nice to be loved :-)

    ReplyDelete