Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sparkle Creations: Celebrating Chloe

Chloe is one of my favorite characters in the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp collection. When I was asked to do a "celebrating" Chloe that can be suitable for making birthday and party cards I quickly bullet pointed things Chloe can be paired up with: balloons, cake, presents etc. And since Chloe is often riding on things (scooter, Volkswagen, sled) I thought this time it might be fun to make her ride a train!
But the direction was changed from the initial rough and we ended up with a more generic stamp, so it can be more versatile! :) Maybe one day you will see Chloe on a train...
Simonne Clay has created a wonderful card with this stamp! I love her creations!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Aki! I can't tell you how much I love your art!! You are amazing and I still can't quite believe that I get to work with your and Sparkle's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Simonne :) I am always inspired by your creations. I especially love your choices of colours and patterns on this card! Sparkle has chosen a wonderful DT! :)

    ReplyDelete